Below is just a small sample of my work. I’ve also ghost-written for many B2B technology business executives and product specialists.
- How to start an online store
- How to accept credit card payments in-store and online
- How to find products to sell online
- What is a point-of-sale system (POS)?
- How to bring your brick-and-mortar store online?
Shopify Plus Blog
- The Future of Mobile Commerce: 10 Trends, 37+ Stats & Three Case Studies
- 12 Ways to Improve Ecommerce Site Performance & Speed for 2X Conversions
- How 3,633 Businesses Offloaded 1.1B Decisions and 9.2M Hours with Automated Commerce
- 15 Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies from the Top Fashion Brands
- How Velour Lashes Automates Holiday Ecommerce Sales & Won Beyoncé’s Loyalty
- Black Friday Ecommerce: 27 Ideas, Tips & Strategies to 3X-10X Holiday Sales in 2018
TELUS Talks Business Blog
- 5 Startup Marketing Tips to Attract Holiday Shoppers
- #MyBusinessTip: 9 Startup Marketing Tips from Canadian Entrepreneurs
- 5 Product Development Tips from Entrepreneurs
- Local Business Tip: How Online Customer Reviews Can Help
- Does Your Startup Need a Growth Hacker?
- Tips for making the most of a small budget
- Entrepreneurs Share their Motivations for Starting a Business
- How Toronto Entrepreneurs Use Social Media to Give Back to their Community
- Why CEOs Need to Be Social: An Interview With Peter Aceto From ING DIRECT Canada
- Toronto’s Hero Box plans to hustle for first prize at the 2011 Global Startup Battle
- Women in digital media profile series: Ana Serrano on digital storytelling
- Women in digital media profile series: Arianna Huffington on startups, journalism and motherhood
- Book Review: Gary Vaynerchuk’s ‘Crush It’
- Guy Kawasaki’s quick lesson for marketing a startup
- Toronto startups gather to discuss the future of mobile technology
- Which Canadian city has what it takes to win the title of the next Silicon Valley North?
- Sh*t Memes Say About Your Brand
- Tips from Canadian Startup Founders on Measuring Social Media Success
- The Pros and Cons of Using Digital Storytelling to Generate Sales Leads
- Lessons in Personal Branding from Canada’s @CocktailDeeva
1 thought on “My Writing”
Well done! After too much searching, I find a blog where I quickly glean accurate data relevant to my expertise.
Comments are closed.